Stout Overland 5000 Sunforger Bell Tent
Hunters, adventurers, and overlanders now have the answer for a true base camp bell tent. The Stout Bell Tent – Overland 5000 Sunforger (R) is made with the best available canvas and quality tested in the Sonoran desert. These tents are designed to handle any weather that comes your way.
- Setup can be completed in 15 minutes, by one person.
- Entirely double-stitch sewn, with triple reinforcement of pressure points. More stitches per inch than other canvas tents.
- 100% natural cotton Sunforger canvas, sourced here in the U.S.
- YKK #10 zippers at the entrance
- Heavy-duty ripstop PVC waterproof, zipped-in groundsheet.
- Bug-netted secondary doors are sewn in behind the canvas outer doors. You can close one set or both.
- Two protected pass-throughs for power cords into the tent without affecting waterproofing.
- Stove Jack, adjustable from 3” to 6”, with an 8” x 8” canvas cover with Velcro access, and 8.7″ silicone flashing kit.
You can research and learn more here!
Stout Tent Reviews:
outdoors717 (verified owner) – Just in one word. Awesome. We put it through the ringer. Use as a base camp in NW Montana. Hot or cold. Rain or snow, it continues to serve us well. An awning is a nice addition, as well as a sunshade for hot times of the year. Floor is commercial grade, and heavy duty. From a tenter and outdoors person for 45 years this is a quality product, and the know how of the people that sell the product is very impressive.