Tentsile Safari Trillium
The Trillium giant 3-person hammock is the second largest hammock model on the market (after the Trillium XL), and can be used as a group hangout just as easily in the wild as it can in the backyard. Super big, super strong and super fun!
Are you running a campsite, retreat or AirBNB? The Tentsile Safari Trillium is designed to be used in the harshest conditions or with a high occupant turnover.
The Safari Trillium 3-Person Camping Hammock is one of the largest hammocks on the market. It is long-lasting and robust, being reinforced by 20+ meters of webbing and secured by heavy-duty ratchets and straps. Perfect for setting up on the campsite or at your basecamp as a hangout spot for the whole camping trip, but easy to use and convenient enough to be pitched on a whim for a family picnic in the woods or a sunny day for some backyard camping.
This hammock is perfect for extreme climates, especially where protection from harsh UV rays is of the utmost importance.
The Safari Trillium is large and strong enough for 3 adults to sleep in comfort, or for 6 kids to play on. The hammock is comfortable and is easily in the wild as it can in the backyard. The incredibly tough nature of this model makes it perfect for backyard hangouts, where kids will be all over the Safari Trillium day after day. This hammock comes with a 3-year warranty.
This unique camping hammock can be set up underneath any Tentsile Tree Tent to form the foundation of a multi-story camping stack.
Key features of the Trillium Giant 3-Person Hammock
- Tentsile’s unique tensioned anti-roll strap system not only reinforces the base, but creates 3 separate sleeping bays. The straps balance any weight differences and prevent both occupants from rolling towards the middle of the tent or the heaviest person.
- The hammock is suspended across 3 anchor points which when tensioned create a taut surface to lay on. The hammock has just enough flex to cushion and wrap around your body without sagging too much. This means that unlike a traditional hammock, you can sleep however you like; on your front, back or side.
- The Trillium XL was designed to hold 6 adults in complete comfort. However, thanks to the 1200lbs/550kg weight capacity, it can hold 6 adults and 9 kids instead. This makes the Trillium XL perfect for family fun.
- The hammock is rated for 1,500UV hours of exposure.
- With only 3 ratchets, the hammock is straightforward and can be done by a single person – though we’d always recommend having a friend on hand for ease.
- The Trillium XL comes with 3 underfloor storage compartments, giving you plenty of space to organise and store smaller items.
- The built-in central access hatch makes climbing onto tent even easier.