- Comfort & Protection: The Tentsile Stingray combines the comfort and versatility of a hammock, with the protection, security and multi-occupancy of a tent. Our unique 3-point anchor system provides a taut and tensioned base to the tent giving you the most comfortable night’s sleep you’ve ever had in a tent whether you sleep on your front, back or side.
- Capacity: With a 400kg weight capacity, the Stingray is designed to hold 3 adults and their gear or 2 adults and 2 children making it perfect for family adventures or group camping.
- Anti-Roll Straps: Each tent is reinforced with our unique anti-roll strap system which creates separate sleeping bays for each person and prevents you from rolling to the middle of the tent; a must-have feature for multi-person camping.
- Waterproof Rainfly: The Stingray comes with a 5,000 Hydrostatic Head rainfly made from strong 204D nylon-composite fabric. The rainfly extends outwards from the tent, giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as another living space. The tent also includes a no-see-um mesh which will keep your tent insect-free.
- No Level-Ground Needed: The tent is suspended off the ground between 3 anchor points and so there’s no need to find level ground. Being held above the ground moves you away from damp, uneven or stick/stone covered ground. If you find even ground, the Stingray is compatible with our ground conversion kit.
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodized aluminum alloy poles
- Ratchets: 3 x heavy-duty, industry-grade ratchet buckles with a 2.5-ton minimum breaking strength
- Straps: 3 x 6m / 19ft polyester straps
- Pegs: 3 x low-impact giant screw pegs
- Waterproof Rainfly: 5,000 Hydrostatic Head rainfly made from strong 204D nylon-composite fabric