- Don’t let the size worry you, it’s just as easy to set-up as all our other hammocks, which makes it perfect for first time tree campers and hammock owners who want something that’s going to be easy to set up and unique to camp in.
- Reinforced by 20+ metres of webbing and secured by heavy-duty ratchets and straps, the Trillium XL is able to take up to 6 lounging adults in pure comfort
- Comfort & Protection: The Tentsile Trillium XL’s unique 3-point anchor system provides a taut and tensioned base to the hammock giving you the most comfortable night’s sleep you’ve ever had in a tent whether you sleep on your front, back or side.
- Capacity: With a 550kg weight capacity, the Trillium is designed to hold 6 adults and their gear or 8 children making it perfect for family adventures or group camping.
- Anti-Roll Straps: Each tent is reinforced with our unique anti-roll strap system which creates separate sleeping bays for each person and prevents you from rolling to the middle of the tent; a must-have feature for multi-person camping.
- No Level-Ground Needed: The hammock is suspended off the ground between 3 anchor points and so there’s no need to find level ground. Being held above the ground moves you away from damp, uneven or stick/stone covered ground. If you find even ground, the Stingray is compatible with our ground conversion kit.
- Rainfly: 2500 hydrostatic head, 20D PU-coated Nylon Ripstop
- Tent Floor: double layered 20D PU Nylon Ripstop polyester composite
- Poles: 1 x 8.5mm diameter anodized aluminum alloy pole
- Ratchets: 1 x ratchet (1-ton break strength)
- Straps: 3 x 4m polyester webbing straps (22mm wide)
- Carabiners: 3 x blue lightweight aluminum wiregate carabiners
- Lightweight Weblock: 1 x high-grade aluminum weblock
- Pegs: 3 x ultra light aluminum pegs